Mythic+ Dungeon Update!
- Affixes implemented!
Currently working affixes:
- Bolstering(level 4+): When enemies die, they give +20% hp/damage to nearby alive enemies.
- Necrotic(level 7+): Melee attacks put on a stacking Dot that also reduces healing taken.
- Fortified(level 10+): Non-boss enemies have +20% hp and +30% damage.
- Base stats of all enemies adjusted.
- Other minor internal fixes.
PVP Item Reward Updated!
- iLvl of BG and Rated arena reward items has been increased!
- All items have Epic quality.
- iLvl calculation is the following (based on last week arena MMR)
1400 - 1599 845
1600 - 1800 855
1800 - 1999 865
2000 - 2200 870
2200 - 2400 875
- Battleground win reward is capped at iLvl 870. Higher reward only given in rated arena at the moment.
Mythic+ Dungeon mode Available !
- Unlock increasingly more difficulty dungeons and get items up to iLVL 910!
Detailed information about what is Mythic+:
Some important notes:
Currently available Mythic+ Dungeons:
- The Arcways
- Halls of Valor
- Neltharion's Lair
How start Mythic+ mode:
- Enter the Dungeon on Mythic difficulty.
- Put the Mythic Keystone to the Font of Power
- The keystone Dungeon and the Dungeon you are in has to be the same!
- Press Activate
- You need a full group (5 players), and everyone has to be in the instance and out of combat!
How to get a Mythic Keystone:
- Complete any level 110 Mythic Dungeon and you will get a level 2 mythic Keystone.
- If your Keystone duration ends, you can always get a new one this way.
- You can only have 1 Mythic Keystone!
About the Loot:
- Loot iLvL scales with Mythic+ level, from 860 to 900.
- Mythic+ Dungeons only have loot at the very end, if you have completed all objectives (watch trash mob kills!).
- Mythic+ mode gives NO id, this means you can do as much as you want, as long as anyone in your group has a keystone.
- Depleted keystones gives no loot(!), but if you beat the timer it will be charged again.
- Loot is guaranteed even the timer runs out, if a charged keystone was used to start the Dungeon.
- Affixes implementation in progress.
- New players cannot enter the Dungeon after it started, but the initial 5 players can.