4.3.4 & 7.1.5 changes:
Flexible Boss-based Lockout System implemented:
From now on players can join to any Raid regardless of the Raid ID, if the following criteria met:
- Both Raids has exactly the same boss kills.
- Only working on the following maps:
Legion: Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, Nighhold
Cataclysm: Firelands, Dragon Soul
- Raid difficulty has to be set:
Legion: Normal or Heroic
Cataclysm: 10 Normal/Hroic, 25 Normal/Heroic
Legion 7.1.5 changes:
- DoT/HoT duration and tick frequency reworked:
1: DoT/HoT durations are not affected by haste at all. E.g.: Flame Strike duration is always 15sec regardless of your characters haste.
2: "DoT clipping" mechanic changed! All periodic effects can be refreshed when less than 30% of their original duration remains with no "clipping" or duration loss (the full normal duration is simply added to the remaining duration). E.g.: The target has a DoT with 3s remaining duration, if the same DoT with 15s duration is casted oh him, the new DoT duration will be 15+3=18s, and the tick timer will NOT reset.
3: When a periodic effect with a duration unequal to a precise multiple of the tick interval expires, a final tick will be dealt equal to the percentage of a normal tick duration that elapsed since the last full tick. E.g.: Flame Shock has a 15.0s duration and 2s tick time, so it will deal 7x normal damage and a final 8th tick for 50% damage.
- Solve a bug which can cause combat in dungeon after wipe.
- Garrison quest chain first part and Garrison lvl 1 re-enabled.
- Ursoc: Bloodfrenzy properly removed on wipe.
- Rateg Battleground Queue enabled.
- Kotmogu Temple multiple win bonus reward bug fixed.
- Breath of Sindragosa 10 sec duration limit removed.
- Eye of Leotheras fixed.
- Demon Blades proc chance fixed.
- Demon Blades now proc from Demon Blades auto-attacks.
- Annihilation Fury refund on critical fixed.
- Consume Magic Fury/Pain generation on successful interrupt fixed.
- Reverse Magic AoE dispel fixed.
- Demonic Origins 2 minute Cooldown reduction part fixed.
- Rain from Above fall damage removed, fall duration increase, damage corrected.
- Ysera's Gifr healing amount corrected.
- Chi-ji Red Crane healing effect fixed.
- Disable DR fixed.
- Deadly/Crippling Poison apply chances corrected.
- Bag of Tricks proc fixed.
- Ride the Lightning fixed
- Leader of the Clan fixed
- Flurry casted during Brain Freeze will now apply Winter's Chill.
- Ice Lance with Thermal Void talent now increases duration of Icy Veins if the target is considered frozen because of Fingers of Frost or Winter's Chill.
- Imp Firebolt 50% bonus damage from Immolated target part fixed.
- Imp energy regeneration doubled.
- Entrenched in Flames Honor Talent fixed.
- Psychic Link fixed. (Hotfix applied correct damage is 30%)
- Void Shift fixed.
- Posthaste removes movement impairing effect when triggered by Harpoon.
- Fury of the Eagle now benefit from Mongoose Fury buff.
- Trueshot fixed.
- Odyn's Champion max number of proc over the duration increased.
- Judgment mechanics & related talents fixed!
- Divine Favor interrupt immunity fixed.
- Avenger's Shield no longer silences players.
Court of Starts:
- Available in Mythic & Mythic + mode.
Return to Karazhan:
- Upper part is now available.
Cataclysm 4.3.4 fixes:
- Flexible Boss-based Lockout System implemented.
- PVP Trinket and Human racial will now give a 0.1s immunity to all crowd control mechanics (as it should).
- Will of the Forsaken now correctly share CD with similar effects.
- Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps, tentacle AI improved.
- Raise Ally is now correctly applies Void-Touched debuff on the risen ally. Void-Touched allies no longer resurrectable by Raise Ally.
- Chains of Ice applies Ebon Plaguebringer debuff on target.
- Dark Simulacum now only copy those spells which can be casted.
- Unholy Frenzy is now applied as a buff, not adebuff.
- Marked for Death doesn't remove Hunter's Mark. The two spells still won't stack.
- Aimed Shot cast suspends Auto-shoot during cast. Auto-shoot timer is reset after cast finished.
- Deterrence now protects from Charge Stun.
- Snake trap improved.
- Conviction proc from HoT/DoT criticals removed.
- Gouge no longer proc Main-Gauche.
- Molten Armor critical damage non longer applies Ignite damage.
- Atonement raidus increased.
- Hunters with Deterrence are immune to Charge Stun. The Charge effect still works on them.
- Spell reflect now work more accurate, and does not reflect Hunter traps anymore.