- Fixed some combat bug issue.
- Fixed that issue where Legion items cannot be equiped above lvl 110.
- Communication (chatting) betwen factions is fixed. (No longer available.)
- Taunt spells fixed for every class.
- Critters and low health creatures now gives you correct amount of experience.
- Portal to Orgrimmar added to Undercity. (Next to Hellfire Penninsula portal.)
- Heritage cosmetic sets added.
- Winterweil event fixed.
- Arathi Warfront event start at 18.12. for the Alliance !
- New Quest added.
- Emissary quests complete and reward fixed.
Demon Hunter fixes:
- Soul Cleave fixed, heal coeff using the real numbers now.
- Fixed an issue where Throw Glaive didn't do anything.
- Chaos Bolt damage reduced by 6.18%
- Backdraft fixed, and re-enabled.
- Kill Command (Beast Mastery) damage reduced by 30.98%
- Kill Command (Survival) damage increased by 2.48%
- Dire Beast pet damage and attack speed lowered to the retail numbers.
- Kennings Lodge, Winterdeep Mining Camp & Fizzsprings Resort off-storylines in Tiragarde Sound fixed. (Breadcumbs in Bridgeport.)
- Stormsong story lines, new quests added.
World Quest system BfA:
- World Quest system implemented. If you find any bug, please report on bugtracker! There is still a lot of bugs, but we work hard on it. (picture)
- Fix the issue where some old Legion transfered items cannot be equiped, items which still got this issue should be sold at vendor.
- Portal Trainers and BfA Portals are fixed.
Havoc Demon Hunter:
- Trail of Ruin damage increased by 12.18%
- Fel Barrage damage increased by 3.15%
- Fel Devastation damage increased by 2.55%
- Chaos Strike damage reduced by 30.57%
- Eye Beam damage reduced by 7.94%
Vengeance Demon Hunter:
- Sigil of Flame damage reduced by 69.97%
- Fracture damage reduced by 33.28%
- Soul Cleave heal fixed.
- Feast of Souls heal fixed.
- Blind Fury fixed, now generating Fury every seconds.
- First Blood fixed, now increases the damage of your Blade Dance on the first target struck.
- Master of the Glaive fixed, now slow your target.
- Chaos Strike fixed, now have 40% chance to refund 20 Fury.
- Fixed an issue where Soul Cleave costs more than 30 Pain.
- Single target spells now consume Whirlwind stacks with Fury Warrior.
- Mortal Strike fixed, applies Mortal Wounds.
- In For The Kill fixed, works with Warbreaker too.
- Intercept now can be used on friendly targets too.
- Focus Regeneration system reworked, used the official blizzlike numbers.
- Volley fixed, real proccrate added.
- Terms of Engagement fixed, now generates Focus.
- Aspect of the Wild fixed, critical strike increases added.
- Steady Focus fixed.
- Beast Handler Kalatak now flagged as Stable Master. (Zuldazar)
- Fixed an issue you cant place pets on the first stable slot.
- Infusion of Light fixed, works only with Critical Strike.
- Art of War fixed, real proccrate added.
- Improvement on Personal Loot system
- Fix an issue with scalling quest items.
- Milling loot fixed for BFA herbs.
- Many,many subsystem implemented for World Quest system, release tomorrow.
- Execute damage fixed.
- Rend damage fixed.
- Whirlwind damage reduced by 24.71%
- Raging Blow damage reduced by 24.83%
- Rampage damage reduced by 54.59%
- Execute damage reduced by 26.41%
- Bladestorm damage reduced by 49.98%
- Furious Slash damage reduced by 50%
- Shockwave damage fixed.
- Sudden Death now let you use only one Execute.
- Death Sentence now works on Fury talent too.
Beast Mastery Hunter:
- Kill Command damage reduced by 30.39%
- Barrage damage reduced by 36.94%
- Aimed Shot damage fixed.
- Barrage damage reduced by 36.94%
- Flanking Strike fixed.
- Wildfire Bomb DoT damage reduced by 7.12%
- Butchery damage reduced by 6.76%
- Raptor Strike damage reduced by 6.48%
- Carve damage reduced by 6.25%
- Mongoose Bite damage reduced by 6.15%
- Serpent Sting damage reduced by 5.71%
- Steel Trap damage reduced by 4.11%
- Bite damage increased by 29.58%
- Claw damage increased by 29.58%
- Smack damage increased by 29.58%
- Flanking Strike fixed, the Hunter now jump on the target and deal damage.
- Chakrams fixed, visual added.
- Riptide and Chain Heal now applies Tidal Waves on the caster, and can be consumed only by Healing Wave and Healing Surge.
- Flash Flood talent fixed, buff applies after consuming Tidal Waves.
- Lava Surge fixed, can be procced only by Flame Shock.
- Scrapper system implemented! (picture)
- Fix an issues with Heart of Azeroth leveling.
- CC spell durations and DR system implemented for BFA.
- Vol'dun story line fixed.
- Tiragarde Sound story line extend.
- Dungeon finder fixed, under development Dungeons are now properly closed.
- Core mechanics improvement and features extend.
- Crash fixes
- Exploit fixes
- Tiragarde Sound story line, new quests are implemented.
- Nazmir story line, new quests are implemented.
- Stormsong story line, new quests are implemented.
- War-Campaign Scout map implemented and new quests are unlocked.
- Paladin class fixes.
- Rogue class fixes.
- Stealth mechanics improvements for every related spells.
- Crash fixes
- Respawn times adjusted
- Creature script improvements
- Quest script improvements
- Fix and issue with Auctionhouse loading after restart
- Profession trainers fixed in Horde zones
- Skinning fixed
- New Block mechanism are implemented and related talents are fixed.
We are happy to announce, that our Battle for Azeroth realm will be going to released at 10th of December. Here is some important information which you must know about Kul Tiras:
- Every Sargeras Characters/Guilds/Mounts/Companions/transmog will be transfered by default into Kul Tiras, but Sargeras will continue as a Legion server.
- All six allied races will be playable and available for Race change also.
- All new Continents and Warmode available.
- Max level changed to 120
- More than 100+ scripted Battle for Azeroth story line quests with cinematics are waiting for you, and this number is counting.
- Server rates will be 12x , what you can adjust from 1-12x for your own style.